ECHO has educated California homeowner association boards and members for over 40 years. Educating associations is our primary purpose, and Individual Members can choose from a broad array of options to learn about current law, best practices, and to solve common problems. Our 12 month Individual Membership includes:
- Education. Access hundreds of articles and videos with HOA guidance.
- ECHO Journal. Read current and past Journals online.
- Statute Book. Receive a printed copy of the Davis-Stirling Act.
- Legal Guidance. Search or browse California and Federal HOA laws, annotated by HOA attorneys.
- Free & Discounted Events. Attend all ECHO events for free or at a reduced price.
- Discounted Publications. Purchase publications at a discount through the ECHO store.
- Social Networking. Access our online community and interact with other associations.
Parking problems? Facing a recall? Or just trying to help your association get back on track? With hundreds of searchable articles and videos available, you are sure to find the information you need. Our volunteer network of association professionals provides objective, timely guidance for associations facing all types of common problems. We’ve got you covered.
The ECHO Journal has been ECHO’s signature publication since our inception in 1976. Our members can expect quality, informative articles by industry experts about current HOA issues. Individual Members can access the Journal online in the members-only areas of our website. Enjoy a decade’s worth of excellent HOA writing in our archives.
We aren’t association attorneys, but we sure know a lot of them. With ECHO, take your knowledge of association law to the next level: our searchable index of association laws contains not only the text of the law, but important notes on the text
Free & Discounted Events
Sometimes an article isn’t enough. For those who want a more personal experience, ECHO holds dozens of free or discounted in-person events throughout Northern California. ECHO members - both board members and owners - can meet other board members and get expert advice directly from top association attorneys and professionals.
Our online store offers a collection of the best publications available to homeowner associations. We make those publications available to members at a discount.